6/5/09

It's all About Flowers - Some of my favourites at Etsy

Isn't that amazing that a flower can be shaped into a great variety of jewelry, clothing, decor and many other items of fine art or practical use: necklaces, earrings, brooches, clothing, rings - this is only a short list of what can be made in the form of flower, or have the flower as its key element.

I have gathered some examples of flowers turned into beatiful hand-crafted products from artists at Etsy. Have a look - that is a real beauty.
























7 comments:

  1. wow Ivanna you have honoured as being one of your favorites:) thanks so much:) I hope good luck on your successful and talented works:) loves from Istanbul,Turkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful and pretty selection of flowers!! gorgeous finds :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! thanks a lot for feautering my poppy to this beautiful post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely.. Lots of Turkish women.. I love your flower..

    ReplyDelete